Thursday, March 2, 2017

Weird Work Day

One day I was at my job at the bowling alley I was assigned to be the person in charge of the bull ride. As it was started to get late and no one else was around I texted my friends to come over and told them id let them ride the bull for free. When they got there we were all having a blast and a couple of my coworkers also started trying it out. What was really weird about this story though is our manager stopped by but instead of getting mad at us he started hanging out with us and riding the bull too. Thankfully no body let it slip out that I let my friends ride for free. As soon as he showed up I signaled to my friends that they couldn't ride for free anymore and that they should probably go. I'm very lucky that my old manager was very relaxed and liked all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment