Tuesday, March 28, 2017

College Transitioning

Going from high-school to college was a big move in my life. It is very different socially here compared to my home town. It is very nice that I am away from my parents and I get to be more independent however, the residential assistants can be kind of annoying and feel like they are always in my personal space. Next year I am very excited to get my own place and will never have to deal with anyone in me personal space. The work load compared to high school is very different. Sometimes I have work that will keep me up all night and sometimes I have none at all when compared to high-school I had a steady work flow that I could more easily adapt to. The type of work is also different as it is much challenging compared to high-school. Here I have roommates that I have to try to get along with but it is not to bad because he all have separate rooms. I have no idea how people share rooms in college sometimes. Here there are much more fun things to do but in my home town the only things we could do for fun is go to the beach. It might be much different here from my old life but overall I think it is the best change I have ever experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment