Thursday, April 13, 2017

Getting annoyed

My roommates are great and I get along with them pretty well. However they got on my nerves pretty badly this week. When I about to try to sleep they kept me up by yelling in a very high pitch voice and laughing really loud in the living room. This wouldn't usually bother me but it was 12:00 a.m. and I had a class in the morning. Then when I was about to get out of bed and say something the finally calmed down and I couldn't hear them anymore. But the sounds of laughter and yelling soon changed to loud music coming from my roommate who lives in the room right next to mine. I thought to myself "Does he not have classes tomorrow?". This was really getting on my nerves but instead of saying anything i just put on my headphones (did he not have headphones???) and put on relaxing music to fall asleep to. I usually would say something in this scenario but it was a one time thing and didn't feel like getting out of bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment