Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Getting Noticed

My mom always ignores me when she is watching T.V. (she says she can't hear me but I don't believe this) and it can get on my nerves sometimes. I can call her name multiple times with no response at all. One day I was in a not so good mood and needed to ask her an important question however she was watching T.V. so she was ignoring me. This began to really frustrate me so I went to our circuit breaker and turned off the electricity in our living room. My mom had no idea what was going on and came to me to see if I could fix it because her favorite show was on and I told her I could if she answered my question. She answered me and I fixed her problem immediately. The funny thing is she never suspected that I was the one to turn off the power in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment