Thursday, January 12, 2017

Mall Torture

When I was younger my mom and her boyfriend took me to the mall every weekend and I hated it because we never bought anything and we walked around all day and it made my legs hurt. Since I constantly complained about walking around the mall all day my mom found a way to keep me entertained and quiet. She began taking me to blockbuster every time we went to the mall so I could rent a video game and be happy. We started going to blockbuster before we went to the mall so I would be preoccupied with reading the game manual that is included with each game at blockbuster. I loved reading all about the game and imagining how fun it would be when I got home. The games I rented were mainly for my PS2 and because we went to the mall so often I was able to play a wide variety of games for it. Unlike now where I only get around 2-3 games a year for my Xbox. I remember loving games with complex stories and/or games that were very free roaming. I still love those types of games now but I really enjoy games that need good strategies. I think I love these types of games because of my imagination. Even now with my strategy games I make up my own unorthodox strategies that most people have never tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment